Plaid Street Style

12:10 PM

When you heard about Street Style, you will think of Rebel Style or Edgy Style right ? This season, the plaid pattern or well know as tartan become the highlight . I will choose the casual one for my daily look, personally for afternoon look, because it's more comfortable than a formal or preppy look.
The plaid pattern over the shade of monochrome pants is paired with  an oversized cutting t-shirt. The key to the whole look is to balance out the pattern at the bottom with basic colour as the top. Also the oversized top makes the look very casual. To complete my look, i put on my old hi-sneakers, sling bag and black bowler hat.
Oversized T-shirt : H&M , Plaid Pants :H&M , Hat : From Japan , ShoesAirwalk, Sling Bag: Pedro.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)