The IT Essentials

10:18 AM

Sometimes i don't have a time to mix and match my outfits, i just have 5 minutes to dress up before goes to meeting or hangout with my friends. For the casual events like cocktail party or tea time with friends, i always pick my signature white shirt paired with my blue jeans and took some accessories like sunglasses & watches. For this look, the destroyed shredded jeans and black sunnies become my fashion statements, since so many bloggers and celebrities wearing this shredded jeans for their summer looks, i won't missed to wear it !

sjp2 copy

sjp3 copy

sjpt3-horz

sjp5 copy

This is the key how to look stylish, "the Clocks B Sunglasses from Polette Eyewear . The chic shape and simply elegant makes you look fabulous.. Tic, tac, the clock is ticking...for those who would love to yield to the trend of round glasses but who are still a bit reluctant to wear those little round goggles. The Clocks B will bring you this soft vintage look that you wish to try on. The gold details on both sides of the frame will complete this true fashion accessory.

. White Shirt : Van Heussen , Shredded jeans : Cheap Monday ,Sunglasses : Polette Eyewear, Sandals : Robelli , Clutch : MJ Bags .


You Might Also Like

8 komentar

  1. Cool sunglasses and hot jeans!!

    P.S.
    Kak Echaa this is my new blog. A fashion-themed blog
    (So I run 2 blogs from now on)

    have a look! :)

    http://aulhowler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your styling :)

    come to my link : http://cantikperfeck.blogspot.com/ thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jika Anda ingin mendapatkan $ 3000 per bulan kemudian klik di sini http://tokowebgratis.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a stylish man broooo..
    i like your style

    hotbuy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice jeans..
    Ijin..info investasi pemakaman keluarga di San diego hills memorial park,klik managersandiegohills.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first thing that comes in mind, where should I go to buy my prescription eyeglasses online or from a local store. Round Shaped Glasses Frames are ideal for people with square, diamond, rectangle or heart-shaped faces.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)