Black Paradise

12:43 PM

Black, beige and flowery patterns are my basic to look more chic. I feel like crazy with pattern shirt lately, beside my monochrome outfit. I love being look sleek and chic for some occasion, the sunnies and envelope clutch become the key to look chic. Chic not always look too feminim, so i wearing black to make this look bold and strong.

bcf4 copysize2

bcf9 bwsize2

bcf3 copy-horz

bcf10 blog

.Shirt : Ambrogio , Tailored Chino Pants , Clutch : MJ Bag , Sunglasses : Rayban Clubmaster , Shoes : Felix Verguso.


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. you look so cool! do adore the clutch, keep the good things up anyway. looking forward to your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)