YOLO !

4:02 PM

Still make Collaboration with my Sponsor YourEyesLie , this is the second t-shirts from YourEyesLie. The turquoise typographical  tees with a swag jargon YOLO! You Only Live Once. The words seems shouted that, " hey! you only live once, so just feel it and do what you want to do !" So the t-shirts give some spirit for me to enjoy my life, try another style, and play hard! To say that i'm a person who loves try a new trend, but i've been crazy with the swag style though i'm not a swagger lol ! By the way let's check my Instagram here , so many photo's update from me... :)

yelyolo5 copy

yelyolo2 copy

yelyolo3 copy

yelyolo4 copy

.T-shirt: YourEyesLie, Navy Blue Shorts, Denim Vest: Thrifted, Bag: Alline Bag, Studded Cap: Natty FashionShop, Sneakers: Reef.



You Might Also Like

17 komentar

  1. I like your studded cap, so cool! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue look on you!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cap. Always wanted one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cap is awesome!



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this look is great i like it !

    Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
    Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

    Many greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the tee and denim vest!
    Loving the colors and combination. I always like your sense...

    Aaakk kakak. Mengapa kamu kece sekalihh??

    P.S.
    Don't tell me that you can cover "I got a boy" dance moves..........................
    *that swaggie look looks familiar*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock style also suits you, Echa! Nice! ;)

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cap! Where I can buy that one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Putri Ratu, I just buy some cap like that at Zalora. Now they have special deal, discount 15%. I get this info from http://e-vouchers.co.id/ Save my money ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)