Saturday, July 13, 2013

YOLO !

Still make Collaboration with my Sponsor YourEyesLie , this is the second t-shirts from YourEyesLie. The turquoise typographical  tees with a swag jargon YOLO! You Only Live Once. The words seems shouted that, " hey! you only live once, so just feel it and do what you want to do !" So the t-shirts give some spirit for me to enjoy my life, try another style, and play hard! To say that i'm a person who loves try a new trend, but i've been crazy with the swag style though i'm not a swagger lol ! By the way let's check my Instagram here , so many photo's update from me... :)

yelyolo5 copy

yelyolo2 copy

yelyolo3 copy

yelyolo4 copy

.T-shirt: YourEyesLie, Navy Blue Shorts, Denim Vest: Thrifted, Bag: Alline Bag, Studded Cap: Natty FashionShop, Sneakers: Reef.



17 comments:

B. said...

Love your cap !

kansak said...

I like your studded cap, so cool! ^^

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Nice look! Love the denim vest. xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Milex said...

pretty fantastic

Anisacrament said...

Love the blue look on you!


www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Monica Agustin said...

Love your cap. Always wanted one xx

CUP OF COUPLE said...

great cap!

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

the cap is awesome!



http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Yulie Kendra said...

wow this look is great i like it !

Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

Many greetings <3

www.YulieKendra.com

Novarinna Tan said...

Nice look ! love the short and cap !


Chic Swank

AuL Howler said...

Loving the tee and denim vest!
Loving the colors and combination. I always like your sense...

Aaakk kakak. Mengapa kamu kece sekalihh??

P.S.
Don't tell me that you can cover "I got a boy" dance moves..........................
*that swaggie look looks familiar*

putri soe said...

Rock style also suits you, Echa! Nice! ;)

www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

Wiktoria Thew0w said...

great outfit :>

Pierluigi Musco said...

beautiful your look!!

CUP OF COUPLE said...

Love your cap!

Putri Ratu said...

Awesome cap! Where I can buy that one?

Ayu Dewi said...

@Putri Ratu, I just buy some cap like that at Zalora. Now they have special deal, discount 15%. I get this info from http://e-vouchers.co.id/ Save my money ^^