Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Falling in Love

T-shirt, denim and short become my favourite casual outfit. This is my perfect match for my summer holiday style, so pardon me if the looks similar with the last outfit post on this blog. It was feels like throwback on 90's era, when this style really hip in that time. And i'm a t-shirt collector, since t-shirt become my really basic apparels for my style, i love unique t-shirt and almost my t-shirts are white. I'm falling in love with this cute printed heart t-shirt, with the love letters detail in the center of the heart print. Really unique and can make me falling in love in the first sight.

zlt1 copy

zltcolase2 copy

zltcolase copy

zlt3 copy

.T-shirt : Tucked in via ZALORA , Red Shorts , Shirt : One way  , Denim Vest : Cosmo , Sneakers : Airwalk.

14 comments:

Meilina Utomo said...

Loving these pictures :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Nice look, love the colors <3 xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Paola Lauretano said...


Amazing look!!!
Hi what a cute nice blog you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
Let me know I will follow you back!!!

Eva Silviana said...

Super in love with your look Echa!!! <3<3 Simply cool! Love the washed denim touch :)

xx
crunchy cheese me

Milex said...

I love it all

Anisacrament said...

lovely styling!

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Mr K. said...

So good!

Pierluigi Musco said...

beautiful outfit!!

Gita Andreina Ang said...

dude! your sneakers are to die for!! major love <33

Anisacrament said...

love this colorful combination!


www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Eyeline - Eyewear in India said...

Cool n Stylish! Just add a pair of goggles for men.. :)

Novarinna Tan said...

Hei Echa !! I really love those shorts and love's printed tee <3

Chic Swank

Wiktoria Thew0w said...

so cool !

Putri Valentina said...

love the mix
cool!

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM