Happy 101 Award

12:54 PM

I got 101 Award from Talita Natalia (From your Eyeglasses), thank you so much dear :) i'm very glad !


Owkay, based on this award, I got to post 10 things which can make me happy. Check it:

1. Laugh, i think everybody feels happy when they laughing... LOL ;p

2. Shopping, i love shopping very much, bought some unique thing or etc. Although windows shopping only, i really feel happy. *soo much happy*

3. The peoples around me [My family, my friends, my besties]

4. Music, when i feel so sad music can make me happy.

5.Singing :D *happy syalalalala~!*

6. Photo shoots, feels happy with the camera and the outfits too

7.Foods, yummy can make me smile and superduper glad!

8.My blog, everytime i open my blog, write something or post something in my blog, read the beautifull comments from you all, i feels so happy :D

9.Talking to the peoples, like share some experience or just chit-chat with the people, and of course gossips! *whoops* :P

10. Fall in love hahaha [*No idea ] :P

Now i'm going to tag this award for:

Novita Ristiana
Zebra and Meerkat
Brainless me
Crunchy Cheese Me
Curly Hits You
Glistres and Blisters
Labella Vita et Moi
Miss Onic
Antara DSC
5 minutes of fame



Thank you for all comments in my blog, i really apreiacte it...

Please follow my blog [you can use google acoount or blog lovin'] and if you want please follow my twitter [you can click in my twitter buttons in my side bar].

See you in the next post toddles.. :D

You Might Also Like

14 komentar

  1. Yeay thanks a lot echa for the award. Will post it soon. Btw i've linked yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai echa nice blog!!
    u asked me about link exchange yayyy ofcourse
    ill link you :)

    smooches from
    strawberry and banana pancake

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhelloo :)
    thanks to give me this award echa!
    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, echa!! Prolly will do the post in due course cause I'm still having exams... *sigh*

    Thanks love!!

    Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. echaaa,thanks for u're awards..
    i'll post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award! I have already posted it.. ;)
    Have a nice day, echa...

    ReplyDelete
  7. echa thanks for the award :)
    love yah friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratz for the award, and thanks for linked me up dear, i already link you too :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. hallo echa!!!
    can't wait for your next photo shoot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog ecah!!
    love love love wht u did with the blog
    i've started loving photography myself except tht i dun own a DSLR!
    lol!!!
    but i tink for the time being Lumix will suffice! :)
    have fun and talk to u soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award!
    X, fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats for the awards love :D
    thanks soo much for dropping by at my blog :D
    hope you'll check out my new post up now :D

    love . michelle @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww thank you so much for the award, I will post it soon too!

    Susan
    http://my-sweetsour-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)