Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 101 Award

I got 101 Award from Talita Natalia (From your Eyeglasses), thank you so much dear :) i'm very glad !


Owkay, based on this award, I got to post 10 things which can make me happy. Check it:

1. Laugh, i think everybody feels happy when they laughing... LOL ;p

2. Shopping, i love shopping very much, bought some unique thing or etc. Although windows shopping only, i really feel happy. *soo much happy*

3. The peoples around me [My family, my friends, my besties]

4. Music, when i feel so sad music can make me happy.

5.Singing :D *happy syalalalala~!*

6. Photo shoots, feels happy with the camera and the outfits too

7.Foods, yummy can make me smile and superduper glad!

8.My blog, everytime i open my blog, write something or post something in my blog, read the beautifull comments from you all, i feels so happy :D

9.Talking to the peoples, like share some experience or just chit-chat with the people, and of course gossips! *whoops* :P

10. Fall in love hahaha [*No idea ] :P

Now i'm going to tag this award for:

Novita Ristiana
Zebra and Meerkat
Brainless me
Crunchy Cheese Me
Curly Hits You
Glistres and Blisters
Labella Vita et Moi
Miss Onic
Antara DSC
5 minutes of fame



Thank you for all comments in my blog, i really apreiacte it...

Please follow my blog [you can use google acoount or blog lovin'] and if you want please follow my twitter [you can click in my twitter buttons in my side bar].

See you in the next post toddles.. :D

14 comments:

Eva Silviana said...

Yeay thanks a lot echa for the award. Will post it soon. Btw i've linked yours :)

ariyani sukma said...

hai echa nice blog!!
u asked me about link exchange yayyy ofcourse
ill link you :)

smooches from
strawberry and banana pancake

onic said...

hhelloo :)
thanks to give me this award echa!
keep in touch!

Amalia Mas'ad said...

Thanks for the award, echa!! Prolly will do the post in due course cause I'm still having exams... *sigh*

Thanks love!!

Curly.

NoViTaRisTiaNa said...

echaaa,thanks for u're awards..
i'll post it soon :)

ye55i said...

Thank you for the award! I have already posted it.. ;)
Have a nice day, echa...

ms.Gee said...

echa thanks for the award :)
love yah friend :)

tabitha said...

congratz for the award, and thanks for linked me up dear, i already link you too :))

dela said...

hallo echa!!!
can't wait for your next photo shoot.. :)

Megumi Shika said...

nice blog ecah!!
love love love wht u did with the blog
i've started loving photography myself except tht i dun own a DSLR!
lol!!!
but i tink for the time being Lumix will suffice! :)
have fun and talk to u soon! :D

Nerdic.. said...

Congrats on the award!
X, fashionnerdic

Ilse said...

congrats! love your outfits.

michelle_ said...

congrats for the awards love :D
thanks soo much for dropping by at my blog :D
hope you'll check out my new post up now :D

love . michelle @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

Susan said...

aww thank you so much for the award, I will post it soon too!

Susan
http://my-sweetsour-life.blogspot.com