New Kid on The Block

2:07 PM

Pattern and Coloured pants will be hitting the Spring season. Navajo pattern is the stunning one, after baroque and tropical floral pattern. I'm so in love at the first sight with this denim navajo shirt. My style turn into lil bit playful lately, mixed some style in one outfits. This outfit the combination of preppy, sporty and chic  style. I'm still a new kid on the blog, so i must explore my personal style...

I'm joining LocalBrand.co.id Blogger Competition ! The theme is Best Pattern Look, i'm posting this my pattern look in my instagram and in this blog. Let's participate in this competition, see more here to join. And see the photos in my Instagram here.

I changed my standart photo resolution into bigger photo resolution, what do you think? do you like it? or the BIG photos resolution is really slow to be opened ? please give me some advice... thank you :)

DN7 size

dn10 size

DN8 size

DN1 copy

DN5 copy

DN2 copy

dena5 copy

DN4 size

DN6 size

DN3 size

DN9 size

.Shirt : Smith (similar here ), Customade Maroon Chinos , Shoes : Adorable Project Indonesia , Bag : Alline Bag
Round Glasses : Marks and Spencer , Watch : Casio.

photography: Dea Raedina

Twitter // Bloglovin' // Via Google account


P.s : Don't forget to join my Giveaway and Win a pair of Galsses from Firmoo and $30 E-vouchers for three winners ! click here to join

You Might Also Like

26 komentar

  1. Nice bag and glasses! you look so great as always, looking forward to your next post:)



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsum combination!
    you have a genius sense!

    Aaak keren sekali kakakkk!!

    P.S.
    the larger photos make the loading a litle bit slower. but that's okay, I think :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit echa !! i love the pattren on your shirt :)also your bag

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the combination is just so rad! you look so stylish here Echa!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maroon is one of my favorite color , the shoes looks so cool !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi..
    i love your blog and your outfit!
    i followed your blog..
    mind to visit my blog?


    "VOGUEMARCELINO"

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes and glasses very vintage and cool luv it kak ^^

    visit//follow
    sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mix & match and I'm falling in love with your shoes!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)
    How about following each other?

    MY WHISPERING STYLE

    Regards,
    Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove this outfit!!! I like the big resolutions more, but if you do that you should do less photos per post, because that does slow down the computer eventually :/

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  10. look so stunning! love the tribal shirt there


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. suka dengan semua yang kamu pakai:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your style from head to toe kak Echa!
    shirnya dari Smith ya, sama dengan yang dipake temen sekelasku :o
    I love the detail of your hand, with that bracelet and watch.
    The photos is so good and its still fast for me :D my internet is so fast wkwkwk. foto terakhir agak buram kaka sambil jalan ya?
    Kak Echa kurusan?
    btw pake kamera dan lensa apa ka? tajaaam banget.

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet and chic dude !

    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this look is so cool. A plus for styling =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome !
    love this tribal look ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so cool in this styling!
    perfect color and prints combo


    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear!! Have to say that i like your post very much, your blog is so cool and fresh :)
    Im in love with your blouse, its so amazing!!
    I would like to know your opinion about my new post at; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style! Super stunning, really love the color combo!

    Mind to check out mine? I'm a noobie ^^

    Hella Fashion Mafia

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your style here.
    so unique and epic!
    love those shoes

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)