Wednesday, September 5, 2012

21 Candles


guitare bwblog

Today i'm getting older, 21 years flies so fast. So many stories and memories during this 21 years. I wanna say thank you for the God, who gave me so many prosperity in my life, thank's god for everything. And I wanna say thank you to my parents and my family, thank you for become a great parents and family for 21 years. And thank you for you guys, who always support me :)

I wish in the new age, i have so many prosperity and become a better person, Amin.

11 comments:

Adeayu said...

waw! happy birthday kak Echa! wish you the best!
semoga makin stylish, makin terkenal, makin hebat, makin makin makin.. hehehe..

happy 21! :D

visit my little cream button♥

putri soe said...

happy birthday again, echa! whaddya know, we're just one age different! hahaha. have a rockin' year ahead! (:

-----------------------------------------------------
Putri Soe
SUPERNICE

C. Belvin said...

happy b'day wish you all da besttt

Andudei Hardyanta said...

happy birthday Ersa, your face doesn't show me that you're 21 yo. :D

good luck for everything, have a great one. :)

Nacho Uve said...

Have a fantastic blog with a wonderful aesthetic, your photos are great, I can say ... I was fascinated by all! ;) Have a new follower from Spain!

V

Mitha Komala said...

happy birthday, all the best! xx

Letters To Juliet

David Diaz said...

Chic photo!! :D

xo - David

Nava said...

I know this is kind of late, but better late than never: happy bornday Kak Echaaaa :D Smoga makin nambah lilinnya ya kak! Be an inspiring human being dan semakin keren postingan blognya ;) *tingting*

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

AuL Howler said...

happy cake day kak echaa!
wish you all the best.

semoga semakin-semakin!!!!
amiiiin :)

Noralia Ayu said...

happy birthdayyy... whatever make you happy :)

nora
noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

Borjana said...

Wow!This is amazing,babe!Love,love,loooove!
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/