Everlasting Classic

7:13 PM

In my eyes, the classic style is become a cool thing. No matter people say that is outdated or not up to to date, the classic style will always everlasting. And i think the classic style is very easy to apply and can be mixed with any style. Finally i got the goods of this classic style, and would fit with my preppy chic vintage style.

ns3 blog

I love glasses, the brown framed sunnies i got from my grandmother, that's really classic and vintage. The brand is ENICAR from Germany, and the gold framed one i bought it from my friend.

ns2 blog

And this is my new baby !! Livy Messenger Bag, i got it from Mayonette

ns1 blog


You Might Also Like

23 komentar

  1. love the bag. very classy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your bag! Chic and nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. echaa i love that bag :D everybody loves classic hehe

    join my first Birthday giveaway

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bags! <3
    i'm following you now, mind yo follow back?


    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. echa!! love that bag♥ where did you bought it anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bag is beautiful! lovely blog x

    luna
    lunaoffduty

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg echaa everything is so classy . my fav is your bag !!!

    http://newsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect with the glasses, cool

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh love the bag so much! anyway, how are you, echa? =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. agree! classic style will always everlasting.
    nice bag <3

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. to be honest this is my first time visting your blog. all I can say is instant love... BTW happy 3rd anniversary for your blog, Echa... keep posting bcoz I love your style so much...

    one thing for sure... u look so much better when u SMILE... i like ur expression in the last picture of your last post. u look so happy & free... :))

    aninditakhrisnamurti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GIVEAWAY PARTY of 5 Vintage pieces (INDONESIA only)+ 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)