Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hei Echa ! 3rd Anniversary

I still remember, when i start this blog with my random post, and used this blog as my electronic diary. Then i'm changed this blog into a personal style blog. And doesn't feel, today i've been managing this blog for 3 years. I think my blog become my pleasure, make some photoshoot, choose and mix and match the oufits, and write become a blogpost, it's really fun! I hope my blog will be better and better for the future...

And this time, i want to say thank you for you all, my beloved visitors, the haters, the sponsors and for everyone who always support this blog. I love you all :)

3aniv
These are some my favorites looks!

myfav2

Some peoples ask me via e-mail and comment, who is taking my pictures ? who is the photographer ? What type of camera do you used ? My friends Dea and Rossi who took almost all of the photos on this blog. They are really great, thank you guys! And i edited the photos with Photoshop. About the camera, i use my Canon 1000D with the lens 50mm f/1.8

thephotographblog


13 comments:

Herdiana Surachman said...

wow such a sweet friends, we all are supporting you, keep up the good works for the next next next 3 years. Happy Birthday Hi. Echa :)

Mau V. said...

Wooow, 3 years!! congratulations!!
This is the first time that I'm in your blog and it's great! Love your style.
X

Mau V.

sepatuholic said...

happy anniversary...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

CINDY TANUWIJAYA said...

Congrates for your 3rd anniversary <3

I just found your blog and its so exciting <3

Btw, mind to follow each other? ^^

@cindytanuwijaya
http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

C. Belvin said...

happy b'day to your blog

Karina Dinda R. said...

Happy anniversary ^^ Keep blogging, I love your style :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Noomie Doodles said...

Congrats and keep the fashioness alive echa! Xoxo noomie

michelle_ said...

LOVE THE OUTFITSS !!
happy 3rd anniv to ur blog !!

GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary to your blog!
keep motivating! :3

Cliff Tuna said...

Awww happy birthday to your blog Echa! And 3 years of blogging? Wow you're amazing. I really love the 5th look, it's my favorite look of all1 :D

AuL Howler said...

Wowww....!
Happy aniv "Hei Echa"!

Kirain bang echa nge-blog nya udah lima tahunan lohh.. udah pro banget soalnya.

Taunya baru 3 tahunan jugaa (samaan).
xixixi

P.S.
I'm not a fashion blogger but...
I think I should post anything like "my favorites looks" too. The combination of many looks seems Cool!

*soo gw mo minta izin deh sama bang echa, kalo suatu hari nge-post my fav looks juga. Semacam biar gak merusak hak cipta. hehehe ^^

Sukses terus yaaa bang echa!
^^

Jessica Paramartha said...

love all the outfits, you really did the transformation :)
and thanks for ur info about what camera did u used most of all the time. Happy 3rd Anniversary for your blog, keep stunning! :))

cheers, Jessica
PHOSKINNY

The Daydreamer said...

wow happy aniv for this blog! you have the great one. keep rising! ;) and btw you're so lucky for having such lovely friends like them. I have ones too who always love to take pictures of mine just like you.