Hei Echa ! 3rd Anniversary

6:20 PM

I still remember, when i start this blog with my random post, and used this blog as my electronic diary. Then i'm changed this blog into a personal style blog. And doesn't feel, today i've been managing this blog for 3 years. I think my blog become my pleasure, make some photoshoot, choose and mix and match the oufits, and write become a blogpost, it's really fun! I hope my blog will be better and better for the future...

And this time, i want to say thank you for you all, my beloved visitors, the haters, the sponsors and for everyone who always support this blog. I love you all :)

3aniv
These are some my favorites looks!

myfav2

Some peoples ask me via e-mail and comment, who is taking my pictures ? who is the photographer ? What type of camera do you used ? My friends Dea and Rossi who took almost all of the photos on this blog. They are really great, thank you guys! And i edited the photos with Photoshop. About the camera, i use my Canon 1000D with the lens 50mm f/1.8

thephotographblog


You Might Also Like

13 komentar

  1. wow such a sweet friends, we all are supporting you, keep up the good works for the next next next 3 years. Happy Birthday Hi. Echa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, 3 years!! congratulations!!
    This is the first time that I'm in your blog and it's great! Love your style.
    X

    Mau V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates for your 3rd anniversary <3

    I just found your blog and its so exciting <3

    Btw, mind to follow each other? ^^

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary ^^ Keep blogging, I love your style :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and keep the fashioness alive echa! Xoxo noomie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE OUTFITSS !!
    happy 3rd anniv to ur blog !!

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3rd Anniversary to your blog!
    keep motivating! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww happy birthday to your blog Echa! And 3 years of blogging? Wow you're amazing. I really love the 5th look, it's my favorite look of all1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww....!
    Happy aniv "Hei Echa"!

    Kirain bang echa nge-blog nya udah lima tahunan lohh.. udah pro banget soalnya.

    Taunya baru 3 tahunan jugaa (samaan).
    xixixi

    P.S.
    I'm not a fashion blogger but...
    I think I should post anything like "my favorites looks" too. The combination of many looks seems Cool!

    *soo gw mo minta izin deh sama bang echa, kalo suatu hari nge-post my fav looks juga. Semacam biar gak merusak hak cipta. hehehe ^^

    Sukses terus yaaa bang echa!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the outfits, you really did the transformation :)
    and thanks for ur info about what camera did u used most of all the time. Happy 3rd Anniversary for your blog, keep stunning! :))

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow happy aniv for this blog! you have the great one. keep rising! ;) and btw you're so lucky for having such lovely friends like them. I have ones too who always love to take pictures of mine just like you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)