Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buzz !

I wanna say hello to you guys, with this "Buzz !" quick post. I really busy with my college life now, full of assignments, presentation, really hectic... I'm so sorry if i can't update this blog oftenly, i don't have time to take my outfit photos, i don't have time to blogwalking. I really miss my blogging activity. Maybe i will make an outfit post soon :)

Interviewed with Indonesian Street Style Blog The Blanc Notes.

featuretheblancnotesize

To see the interview click here

flowery size

P.s: Thank you for every birthday wishes in the previous post. And thank you for visit my blog and leave comments in my blog. I will reply your comments if i have a time...

11 comments:

The Daydream Collaboration said...

Echa !
happy belated birthday.. wish you all the joy and happiness can bring.
sukses teruusss xxx

lotta love,
http://meandmychoices.blogspot.com/

AuL Howler said...

Yea yeaa...

we got the same case of blogging time problem.
Faculty monster!

LOL

btw congrats for being interviewed, bang echa!
IT'S GREAT! :D

Joy and Amore said...

congrats interview-nya echaa :)

michelle_ said...

congrattsssssssss forrr the featureeee !!!


WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

dunia kecil indi said...

awww, congratulation echa! :)

Simon Malvaez said...

your blog is awesome!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Great blog :) And you have a great blog too. Mind to follow each other? ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Tiffany said...

Congrats for your interview :D

Tanii said...

Thank you so much!Congratuliations to the interview, you really deserve it!
xx

Cliff said...

omg i love your navy blue suit! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Analisa said...

Congrats on the interview! Happy belated birthday :)