Little Hello

9:57 PM

I'm just wanna say hello to you all, after i didn't update this blog nearly 2 months. I'm sorry for my hiatus from the blogsphere, i'm such a lazy blogger lately... I really miss this blog and i miss you all :) Now i made a quick post, some photos and video. I hope to be able to pay all my hiatus last months...

df2 copy

df copy

df3 copy

df1 copy

df4 copy

Black Bowler Hat: Chaussure Modest Shop
df6 copydf5 copy

df7 copy

Super tasty Tuna Sandwich

dfsandwich

dscam copy

I become Kpop lovers lately, and this video from a band named Urban Zakapa. A band that carry the flow of Korean Ballads music (K-ballads). I love this video with a slightly jazzy and easy listening song.



And thank you for your comment and your visit in my blog, i really appreciate it. I will reply your comment as soon as possible.

Have a nice week end :)


One of the popular online fashion retailers, Very.co.uk, have a fantastic range of the latest men's fashion for this summer, featuring top brands including Diesel Jeans, Fred Perry t-shirts, Superdry shorts and Lacoste footwear. In addition to menswear there is also a nice range of womens summer dresses from many new fashion brands.

You Might Also Like

22 komentar

  1. thank you so much for leaving comment on my blog and for such the warm welcome :) i really appreciate it :D anyways, i really like your bowler hat hihi :D it looks so cute :D keep blogging!

    www.carolcoraline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cute little hat. and i think u are so cute too. try to make your smile wider and show your teeth. that's better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i'm so happy you're blogging again! i love the photos, they have a beautiful dream like quality. cute hat too :)

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your bowler hat and thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing outfit!! I like it...:)
    Mela xx
    Visit also my blog:

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bowler hat , look simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love the 2nd photo there !
    your bowler hat is awesome !


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the bowler hat... I was looking for one then gave up on it and now might have to buy one since looking at yours..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling hat! You remind me of a male Coco Chanel! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, sir! This is a FABULOUS post. The photos are BEAAAUTIFUL. They're so sunny and summery and fresh and ahhh. I loooove it!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your comment! nice hat! :D

    G

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have the same hat like yours but i have the white one..

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant photos <3 i love kpop too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want your hat! it's a lil bit hard to find the right hat for me

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute hat!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love this set of photos echa! simply lovely and i like the editing

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. great photos!
    just curious but what camera and lens do you use?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for your last comment, take a look of my new post! Enjoy your summer! xX
    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey thanks for the nice comment on my blog! and oh, you have marvelous photos in every post, but i mostly love this post! it's dreamy, the background blurs just nice, and your outfits are stunning.

    by the way, i'm curious too. what camera and lens do you use, especially to get that uberblur background? thanks! :)

    http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great lighting in these shots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)