Monday, December 27, 2010

Great Year and Grateful

Year End Post ! 2010 running so fast, as fast as thousand of shoes walked in times square. So many memory in 2010 that cannot be forgotten, and so many lesson in this year. And this year became my luckiest year, because a lot of luck that i can get this year, i'm very grateful... Thank's God :)

ye1

ye2

I love monochrome colours lately, like black, white, and grey. I think grey become trend for this season. By the way this cardigan can be worn in two ways, could be oversized cardigan or can be folded into a short cardigan. I love this cardigan so much :)

ye3

edit1

ye4

loose cardigan: Monday to Sunday . black t-shirt . skinny trousers . sneakers: airwalk . bag: 7ven souls.

edit2

edit3

I wish 2011 will be better than 2010...

do you have resolution for 2011 ? I hope you have a good resolution.. :)

Enjoy your last day in 2010, have a nice holiday and Happy New Year 2011 ! :)

p.s: Thank you for the followers and the visitor. Thank you for your good comment and good respons in my blog. I really appreciate it , it means a lot for me...

== If you want and if you don't mind , you can follow my blog, via Bloglovin' or Google Accounts. ==

18 comments:

Ario Achda said...

eh iya cardinya unik! brrr, monday to sunday ya...besok kl k sana liat2 ah. haha

Lindsay LeBoyer said...

i love the pin stripe pants and ring! thank you for your sweet comment, you have amazing style as well!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

chie suci utami apsari said...

i love your cardigan most
cause i know the designers
i've worked with them one time:)
monday to sunday such a great local brand

btw,do you mind to follow my blog?:)

http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

Cliff said...

hey i love this look, its actually not casual but i just like it, better than any other looks! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

MILK said...

i do love your cardi!
and yes I already have my resolution sketched out and one of 'em is to put on 5 kgs by year 2011!!! wish me luckkk :)

<3 u echa

Lia Waroka Putri said...

I do love this look! you look so chic and cool in the same time :D
may u hv great moments on upcoming new year echa!

Claudia Adistis said...

deeply in love with your ring haha kinda cute <3 visit?

http://claudisoy.blogspot.com/

ricardo's oswin said...

woaahhh.. love that ring and that cardigan are awesome !

success echa !

http://bloggerundercover.blogspot.com/

Aissata said...

I love your style, cool blog

http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

love the cardigan there !
i got quite a number of resolutions in 2011 but havent got the time to list them off properly . lol

glisters and blisters

Marina said...

thanks for your lovely comment in my blog:)))

i like your ring

xx Marina

new post)

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Love your bag! x hivennn.

Joy and Amore said...

love your cardi echa, nice :)

kiara leswara said...

wah,u're such a stylish guy:D mind to comment my latest one? and btw, u've got an interesting blog:D

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

i like your shoes...
happy new year

Tabitha said...

happy new year echa :)
love your cardi..

LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

Asty Ramadhani said...

Hello, dude! I'm loving your sneakers and ring, those look so cute! seriously, where did you buy those stuffs?

Becky Regina said...

Hello Echa ! What a great outfit ! Totally love your cardigan , it's awesome ! Happy new year to you :)