Friday, July 23, 2010

J'aime jouer et une Heureuse

Hey all, i'm back . This posting is special for July edition in my blog. In this post i will share some of my photos (as usual including my outfit photos) taken from photoshoot yesterday. Yeah yesterday i was doing a little photoshoot with my besties. It was fun :) Hope you will like it...


sw11

Details:
Shirt: Wrangler. Vest: Vintage. Summer Short: McM jeans.
Unbranded sandals. Bag: 7souls. Watch: Fondini.

closesw


5


Photobucket

By the way new layouts, i change my layouts what do you think? And now i try to use photobucket for my blog. I ask, which one better if Photobucket or Flickr for blogger? An is there any suggestion for Photobucket using? Please tell me owkay ;)

6

3


4

This outfit still inspired by summer looks, and i give vintage touch in my outfit.

And i edited all photos with vintage color tone, i really love vintage color tone :)

11

My Favorite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Try to edit :)

Photobucket

Just for your information, i have a Tumblr account now, click here to visit my Tumblr. Actually my Tumblr become my photography blog and my random blog :)

Thank you for read and visit my blog, if you like and if you want, please follow my blog (you can use Bloglovin' or Google Account)

And i just wanna say thank you for the reader, the followers and visitor, thanks for your comments too... I really apreciate it :)

Merci beaucoup, see you in the next posting, see you on August, au revoir :)

35 comments:

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

seem so comfort on your outfit

Ali said...

I love your pictures! They have a very vintage-y feel. :D

Tifany said...

hey thanks for your sweet comment!
great pics. nice outfit. and I love the colors of your photos!

Nasan Faris Naufal said...

lover your bag and your shorts.jealous!

vdcouture said...

cool look, nice outdoor shoots :)

love,vdcouture

Carissa said...

woooow... super duper nice pics ;)

love the bag ;D

La Petit Poucet

Marissa Abigail said...

link you back already
nice post anw
come check my new post :D

VIEWZFINDER said...

Wow!
cool Gang!!

I'm like this!!!
xxx

http://viewzfinder.blogspot.com

ye55i said...

Heiiii echaaa.. i love your summer outfit! the shirt is nice. and the new layout is better. =D

joninel said...

really nice outfit :D

Claudia said...

You look great :)

Violet said...

i love thoses short and the accessories on your arm and the photo you labeled your favorite is perfect!

thanks for commenting glad you like! hope my style convinces you to follow

XX
Vi from Cali

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

great outfit...love your vintage and DIY style
the shots and location are amazing...follow you

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

hi,,,check my new post..thx

Rimma Izzaty said...

i really like your photo and i like your vintage!

Ann. said...

Nice blog and great outfit.
Kisses and visit me :)
Annc

The Fashion Duo said...

I use Flickr, it's stable and Flickr latest layout makes it easier to share pics.

Love your denim, cha!

_______
http://thefashionduo.blogspot.com

martha puri natasande said...

love your style... :)

cheers,
puri
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/

bloomingvogue said...

Thank you so much! You have a great style too =) Keep on going with your blog! There are too few male bloggers!

michelle_ said...

loved these photoss !!
seems like jogja has alot of nice "nature"ish photo spots.. i like the vest !

Ladyulia said...

I love the potos
and nice new heade :D
btw
yang kamu bilang efek bokeh bukan itu
bokeh itu blur yang kita dapet di suatu photo echa
klo yang bilang itu efek bokeh itu, namanya "lens flare"
:D

M.Ersa Adiprasetya said...

@ all : thank you all for the comments :)

@ ladyulia: oo gitu ya, ok i see.. thank you for the information :)

Zabrinah said...

Love your photos!!!!!

They belong in magazines!!!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

fhen said...

such fun photos and nice summer outfit!

xoxo

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Love the whole look, seems so comfy and cool for summer time ;) XO,BarbieJunk

Castor Pollux said...

wow, cool shoot! asik deh bisa photo shoot sama temen, hehe :D love the vest you're wearing!

Castor Pollux

Elaine said...

Great pictures! Love the vest :)

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Danielle said...

I loved looks!
Beautiful blog ♥

/Fashion Bowie

Marissa Abigail said...

thanks ! happy friendship day btw !

Ctoonz said...

perfect vest ! :D

Le garçon avec les lunettes said...

funny and cute pics!!!

M.Ersa Adiprasetya said...

thank you all for the comments :)

Nabila RH said...

i do love the color tone. so pretty. nice photoshoot!! :)

Altuzarra said...

Sekarang blogger juga udah upgrade fitur gambarnya. Bisa pilih besar dan kecil plus tidak berat dan tidak ribet karena ga harus upload gambar terlebih dahulu di situs posting image :)

noomiedoodlesfashion said...

the pictures of you in the grass, you look adorable!