Saturday, June 19, 2010

Monochrome with Style


Hello fellas :) i update my blog with the headline Monochrome with style. This may be diffrent from the previous entry, with the monochrmatic nuances.



Detail:
White t-shirt. Black Jeans. Bikers Jacket: Revenge.
Gloves. Postman Hat: vintage stuff.




This look inspired by england vintage style. But i give a edgy and rock touch with the bikers jacket and the gloves. And i really love with the postman hat, it's so vintage. I got the hat from my mom. I was getting the england style while wearing this hats.








Thank you for your comments and for the readers and followers who visited my blog. I really apreciate it. I'll try reply your comment in your blog.

See you on the next posting :)

9 comments:

Ladyulia said...

wah
udah lama gak mampir ke mari

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

nice photos!! love your glove
check out my latest post ya

natzcracker

ye55i said...

Wow! this looks great! I always love the black and white pictures.. =)
Nice hat and jacket..

michelle_ said...

i love your hat echa :)
nice black and white shots !
thanks for your commentsss :) :) :)
www.glistersandblisters.com

Shia-Shia said...

love the hat (^^) & very cool editing

xoxo,
http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

thanks for dropping by echa :) :)
hugs and kisses from
www.glistersandblisters.com

beckyxoxo said...

Woaa cool echa ! Really love the jacket and hat , great photos ! :D

Ilse said...

nice pics!

martha puri natasande said...

great works!! really!

cheers,
puri
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/