Monochrome with Style

10:03 AM


Hello fellas :) i update my blog with the headline Monochrome with style. This may be diffrent from the previous entry, with the monochrmatic nuances.



Detail:
White t-shirt. Black Jeans. Bikers Jacket: Revenge.
Gloves. Postman Hat: vintage stuff.




This look inspired by england vintage style. But i give a edgy and rock touch with the bikers jacket and the gloves. And i really love with the postman hat, it's so vintage. I got the hat from my mom. I was getting the england style while wearing this hats.








Thank you for your comments and for the readers and followers who visited my blog. I really apreciate it. I'll try reply your comment in your blog.

See you on the next posting :)

You Might Also Like

8 komentar

  1. nice photos!! love your glove
    check out my latest post ya

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this looks great! I always love the black and white pictures.. =)
    Nice hat and jacket..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hat echa :)
    nice black and white shots !
    thanks for your commentsss :) :) :)
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hat (^^) & very cool editing

    xoxo,
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for dropping by echa :) :)
    hugs and kisses from
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woaa cool echa ! Really love the jacket and hat , great photos ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great works!! really!

    cheers,
    puri
    http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! thank you for leave some comment in my blog,i really appreciate it! I will reply in your blog. :)