Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello May,

Hey all, say hello to May... Almost half of the trip in this year. There are so many memorable events that happened this year. And this is a wonderfull year for me, a lot of good things come to me, i hope it continues onward :)

According my promise in the previous posting, i will post my full version outfits photos!







Do you think this outfits too hot to wear during the summer? In Indonesia? I think yes! LOL!


Details:
Black T-shirt: PlayBoy. Studedd Denim Jacket: D.I.Y. Eyewear: RayBan clubmaster.
Skinny Jeans. Bracelets & Chain Necklaces: My Collections. Watch: Q&Q gold. Sneakers: Airwalk


Please follow my blog if you want, follow my twitter.
And thank you for read my blog :) see you in the next posting!

16 comments:

Castor Pollux said...

cool photoshoot
and great outfit too!

following u btw :)

Castor Pollux

A N A S T A S Y A said...

cool jeans n i esp love the necklaces!!!

Vinda Sonata said...

hot outfit! love your look here, echa. fierce!

Tabitha said...

yea that jacket is ubercool, kadang mau pake denim jacket gitu suka mikir2 ya klo cuaca lg panas,hehe
LOVE, beauty splashes

Rieya Taecyeon said...

nice Echa!!!i like it...^^

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

lovely outfit...great jacket

michelle_ said...

Love the jeanss !
Thanks for the comment at my blog ! :)

Brenda evans said...

nice photos
thx 4 ur comment on my blog
check out my new post
shoesandmuffins.blogspot.com

Marla Singer said...

*whistle* keren jaketnya! <3

Graham I. Haynes said...

Steeeez.

febrina utami putri said...

wow cool studded jacket and the pants geez it's fabulous. i love the zipper horizontally accross you jeans. btw i've linked you. salam kenal yahh

Shia-Shia said...

♥ the studded jeans jacket

follow me back on
http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

AYU said...

super cool!
just 1 month in blog and so excited to see your blog x)
guys rock! x)

http://chubbyfashionlady.blogspot.com

please visit and follow if you like :)

Muhammad. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

thanks for the comments all :)

nitya said...

Hello Echa,,
I'm new in fashion blogging.
I love your blog and absolutely your style
Do you mind to visit my blog?
I'd love to if you visit mine.
Thanks a lot!
:)

ariyani sukma said...

hai echa long time no blogging, hohoho
nice post btw love ur jacket