Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hope and Wish for March

Hey i'm back guys, how are you? I miss you all badly, by the way this may out of the previous plan, i already told you i'll back in April. But i miss my blog so much, i miss my blogging habits. So i will start to blogging again now !

What about with my national exam ? Yeah thanks god, the exams it's very succsessful and running smoothly :) Thank you for your support guys!

This march is very busy and tiring month for me, i still have to go through another test phase. Including college enroll exams. I hope this March is the month of luck for me. Hopefully i can pass all the test :)

I will post my daily outfits in the next posting, so please stay tune owkay!

Please follow my blog [you can use google acoount or blog lovin'] and if you want please follow my twitter [you can click in my twitter buttons in my side bar].

Thank you for your all supports and all comments, i really apreciate it. And thank you for the peoples who visit my blog, and for my sweety followers thank you so much dear !

9 comments:

bella francisca said...

thanks for your lovely comment!
good luck for the national exam!
keep wishing and praying ;)
follow my blog, if you dont mind.

xo, bee
http://missingbee.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

Heyy thank you for your comment. Sure, I'll link you when I sign in on my laptop because I don't know why,but I can't add a link to my link list when I sign in on my handphone

Xoxo nathalie
natzcracker

Urooba said...

Yay, you're back!
Good luck on your exams--I know plenty well how scary they are.

A N A S T A S Y A said...

so how's national exam? btw which college you are going to enroll?

Alejo said...

Thanks you for the comment :) Greetings!

Tabitha said...

goodluck for your collage exam echa :) you can do it!!

check on my new post.
Beauty Splashes

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

i've linked you

ye55i said...

Welcome back, Echa! hehehe.. congrats for your success at the exams. =) what college do you want to go, btw? =)

Muhammad. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

thank you all for the lovely comments..

@yessi and anastasya: i want to go UGM (universitas gadjah mada) doain keterima yaa :)